Friday, 2 December 2011

The end of the Boobies

My Mam's final treatment is today.  We have the Herceptin still to go, but she isn't treating that as a major thing, and it is more of a follow up treatment really.  So thats it, at 3.30pm this journey will be over.

Baby R has finally started to accept milk from a cup.  For the last two nights, she has gone to bed without my boobies.

So, life is no longer all about the boobies it seems.  We have had a lot to deal with recently, my blog silence over the last two weeks has largely been down to Mr R's mother's health taking a downturn, and trust me I could start a whole blog about that too!  But now I have to get ready to go back to work, support Mr R in the journey he is now at the start of, and let my baby girl start a new phase of her life at nursery without me.  It feels right to say goodbye to this blog too.

Thank you, each and every one of you, who have read and shared this journey with me.  If you ever know someone who would benefit from following a Cancer journey, please share this blog with them.  I know of a number of ladies who have already taken a lot from reading my ramblings, and I am so so pleased some positivity has come from what could have been the end of the world for us.

So now I am off, to enjoy life thats NOT all about the Boobies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks!

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cameron, of course I will, please could you let me have an email address. Thanks, MrsR

    ReplyDelete